YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT:
The High School English/Social Studies Plagiarism Assignment
1st Assignment for ALL OF MY ENGLISH & SOCIAL STUDIES STUDENTS: A mini-research presentation on plagarism. Please research plagarism.
* Formulate your driving research questions (use the 5 Ws and H to help) to help you learn about plagiarism.
* Record (write them down at the end of your assignment before your
bibliography/works cited page) your driving research questions to share later
with me and your classmates
* Research... find out the answers to your questions
* Present your findings in a final product...it can be as creative or as linear as you
want. REMEMBER TO CITE YOUR SOURCES!
* Your presentation should be no more than 3-5 minutes in length to share with others.
* If you have me for BOTH English AND Social Studies, you need to only do ONE
assignment and submit it for ONE of those classes.
* Be sure to hand it in! LN students, you will upload your completed assignment in the Plagiarism Assignment area.
Correspondence students, you may either email, google share or send in a hard copy of your completed assignment.
* This assignment is for a mark, and it is due within 3 days of you enrolling in your course with me
(English or Social Studies)